Allow nBold App and assign the right Teams Permission Policies
In some organizations, 3rd Party Apps are blocked in Teams. To make sure you can proceed to the nBold App and the Home App install, you need to verify this:
1. Allow nBold App to appear to users.
In this step you ensure that the nBold is allowed in the tenant:
- In the teams Admin Portal go to: Manage apps - Teams admin center.
- Search for nBold select and click "Allow"
2. Give permission to users to install nBold
In the next step, you make sure that the nBold App can be installed on Teams for users.
- Go to App permission policies - Teams admin center
- Select the policy Global
You might find that 3rd Party App and Custom App are not allowed.
Then chose Allow Specific Apps and Block all Others.
Then choose nBold from "Add third-party apps".
Then you'll have this:
Then repeat this for the Home App (assuming you already added the App as described in Step 1 and 2 of this doc)
Now you should see this:
Click on Save and you're all set!