# Key Features
nBold lets organizations improve their collaborative processes through the ability to easily create an advanced Microsoft Teams Template and get a Collaboration Template Catalog to let anyone create a Teams based on those Templates. You'll find hereafter the Key features of nBold.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
# Advanced Collaboration Template creation
Build any Microsoft Teams Templates, to address any collaboration need in the organization, with:
- List of Channels
- List of Tabs
- Files and Folders (opens new window)
- Pre-configured Website Tabs
- Pre-configured Planner (opens new window) with Tasks, Buckets, Description, Buckets and Labels
- Pre-configured Forms (opens new window) Tab
- Pre-configured SharePoint Online Documentation Library (opens new window)
# Collaboration Governance rule
Features that IT will love! Microsoft Teams has been designed to address enterprise needs to scale collaboration in an organization. While there are tons of potential with Teams created with content such as Planner and Website Tabs, this can't be done without a strong Microsoft Teams Governance.
All the features described hereafter, are set at the template level:
- Naming Convention
- Teams Creation Approval
- Template Audience Targeting
- Teams Compliance with Sensitivity Labels
- Teams Creation Requester as non-Owner
- Mandatory number of Owners and Members
- Permanent Owners and Permanent Members
# Collaboration Templates Corporate Catalog
Get a Collaboration Template Catalog owned by your organization, tailored for your needs. Your company can provide Collaboration Templates such as: Project Management, Recruitment Process, Opportunity Management, Crisis Management, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Request a new team
- Request a new team
- Select the appropriate Collaboration Template from your corporate catalog:
- Choose the team's name and description:
- Define a welcome message that will be published in the
Generalchannel once the new Team is available.
- Select the team owners and members from your company directory.
# Get a Home Page for Microsoft Teams
Get an overview of all the Teams you belong to, search for the good one with a search bar.
# Teams Approval
- Approval (opens new window) Dashboard: see the requests that are Pending, Approved or Rejected
- Request Review: update request information, approve or reject requests
- Notification: email received by the approver to act, link to the teams created
- Protect your data with the help of sensitivity labels (opens new window)