# nBold API Changelog
All notable changes to the nBold API, Connectors and SDKs will be documented in this file. The format is based on Keep a Changelog (opens new window), and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning (opens new window).
# [1.2.1] - 2021-04-21
- The OpenAPI definition of the
/hooksoperation now describes the events and body schema of all the possible callbacks from all the supported webhooks.
TeamProvisioningCompletedNotificationPayloadobject (payload of the
team_provisioning_completedwebhook), now has an additional
metadataproperty holding the metadata passed to the
# [1.2.0] - 2021-04-16
- New API operation GetTemplates.
- New API operation UpdateTeam.
- The API support for application access tokens is now GA (aka "OAuth 2.0 client credentials grant flow"). See Authentication.
- The Authentication page now reflects the new support for application access tokens.
- The GetUsers API operation now supports standard Microsoft Graph filters (opens new window).
- The GetJob Connector Action is now only hidded by default but is still visible through search.
# [1.1.0] - 2021-02-07
- New API SDK for Node.js published in beta
- New API PowerShell module published in beta
- New webhooks available to manage the team creation approval process:
- Team Creation Approval Requested
- Team Creation Approved
- Team Creation Rejected
- New API operations to manage the team creation approval process:
- New API operations to support Power Automate and Logic Apps triggers:
- New API operations to manage teams resources:
# [1.0.0] - 2020-12-04
- Initial GA release of the API with the following operations: